воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

baptist preacher electrocuted




There are definite things
In your life that are uncertain.
But what about your past?
I spent all that time ldquo;writing
love on my armsrdquo; not knowing
who I was. Now, as I look back
on it, I realize that I was truly
pushing people away, whether
I wanted to or not. I know
there are certain people that
will always stick by you, but
after telling them, I feel like I
have lost some of their faith
in me. Have I lost touch of
all humanity? At times, it
does feel like that; like Irsquo;m
lost in this huge sea of
faces. Did I ever really go
mentally insane? Why
not? Should I have been
sent away? Probably. Would
I change anything about it?
Absolutely not. I wouldnrsquo;t have
It any other way. True,
I probably wonrsquo;t go
Through anything this dramatic
In my lifetime ever again. However,
No matter how painful it got, I
Just did my thing and pushed
myself through it.
I grew up very quickly in
those five years. I became
more mature and learned
how to take care of myself ndash;
mentally, physically and
emotionally.
I havenrsquo;t had an urge in
Over a month. Does that
mean Irsquo;m slowly gravitating
away from it? Hopefully.
I will never forget all the
people I hurt and pushed
away. Also, I will never
forget any one of the
many lies I told to keep
myself happy. Hopefully,
the future holds a better
path for me.

1:17 am



curettage dilatation pathophysiology, baptist preacher electrocuted, baptist preacher electricuted, baptist preacher dies, baptist preacher.



Комментариев нет: